Try hard to improve customer relationship through sincere and fair corporate activities and contribute to society and the development of the chemical industry.
Y. Takahashi, Senior Adviser (the founder of Mitsuya Boeki Ltd.)
- Mitsuya Boeki Ltd.
- President (CEO&COO)
- M. Kimura
Yamaguchi Kosan Sakaisuji Bldg., 2-2-7 Kyutaro-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056, Japan
2-minute walk from Exit No.11 of Sakaisuji Hommachi
(Sakaisuji line, Chuo line)
- August 1, 1985
- 54 million yen
- Sales amount
- 19,350 million yen (April 1, 2021 ~ March 31, 2022)
- Main Business Activity
1. Export, import and domestic sales of industrial chemical products, raw material for pharmaceutical products, raw material for electronic parts, semiconductor and health food.
2. All other activity relating to above No.1.
- Senior Adviser
- Y. Takahashi
- Board of Directors
President & Representative Director M. Kimura
Managing Director H. Sakakibara
Director H. Gen
Director J. Morita
Director H. Nerei
Director K. Oto
- M. Ara
- Corporate Officers
CEO & COO M. Kimura
Associate Senior CEO H. Sakakibara
Senior Corporate Officer H. Gen
Senior Corporate Officer J. Morita
Senior Corporate Officer H. Nerei
Corporate Officer K. Oto
Corporate Officer S. Ashizawa
Corporate Officer Y. Yoshikawa
Corporate Officer H. Sano
- Number of Employee
- 56 (June 29, 2022)
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.(Senba Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Namba Branch)
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.(Senba Branch)
The Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd.(Hommachi Branch)
- Subsidiary company name & address
- MITSUYA BOEKI USA, INC.
50 Chestnut Ridge Road, Suite 209, Montvale, NJ 07645, U.S.A.
Tel. +1 201 2930187 / Fax. +1 201 2930197